New York, USA, here we come!
Animal Dreaming Publishing is beside itself with excitement to announce that, in August this year (28-30/8/19) we will be visiting the famous Lily Dale Assembly; a deeply spiritual hamlet located in southwestern New York, USA better known as the birthplace of Spirituality and Mediumship in America
During our stay, Scott Alexander King will present over three days as a keynote speaker, from August 28 – August 30, 9:30am – 4:30pm each day.
The prominence of Lily Dale in American Spiritualist culture is attested by the fact that it hosts the headquarters of the National Spiritualist Association of Churches (NSAC), which was founded in 1893. Interestingly, the NSAC’s first president, Harrison D. Barrett, was himself a Lily Dale resident.
Lily Dale has become a place of pilgrimage for many Spiritualists and others interested in Spiritualism, so much so many mediums and spiritual healers choose to reside in Lily Dale all year round.
During our scheduled three days, Scott will focus his presentations (naturally) on ‘all things ANIMAL DREAMING’.
By attending Scott’s presentations, you will discover how to reclaim your relationship with the Earth Mother and live a life of beauty guided by the animals, nature, and the elements.
Scott believes the Earth is our mother and we are her children. Like any mother, she wants us to grow, heal and unite as a people. She speaks to us every day in a symbolic tongue which is older than words and is in the form of animals. We need to look once again to the ways of the animals and integrate their wisdom into our lives.
“When we open ourselves to the guidance of animal teachers, we receive confirmation of our innate strengths and the medicine we need to heal life’s sorrows. When we experience interdependence with all life, we find our own honoured place in creation.” – Scott Alexander King
While at Lily Dale, Scott’s speaking schedule will look like this:
To learn more or to book your space, click HERE
DAY ONE (Aug 28):
TOPIC: The Earth is our Mother: how to rekindle our spiritual yet natural bond with the Earth Mother
AM – Nature’s Portents: how to notice and interpret the signs afforded us by Mother Nature
– Learn how the Earth Mother does her best to communicate with us every day;
– Learn of the sacred signs and symbols the Earth Mother uses to get our attention, all of which are easy to see and equally as easy to interpret, if only we were to stop and acknowledge her efforts;
PM – Nature’s Messages: learn how to offer powerful readings using natural and discarded objects found in Nature
– Medicine Walk; a walk taken to look for items that energetically ‘speak’ to you; items such as feathers, shells, colourful stones, twisted sticks, clothes pegs, bottle tops, ticket stubs – seemingly insignificant things that grab your eye;
– Learn how these found objects may look like regular, every-day things, but on closure inspection, hold symbolic significance
DAY TWO (Aug 29):
TOPIC: Embracing the Philosophy that is Animal Dreaming Nature’s Living Spirit: learn how the spirit of animals guide our lives, inspiring positive change and influencing our day-to- day activities
AM – Nature’s Children: we are all governed by one of five ‘Monkey Archetypes’. Learn how our Monkey Archetypes explain why we do what we do
– Be introduced to the five archetypal monkeys, and how they govern every aspect of our lives;
– Have their elemental significance explained, and how embracing their wisdom can offer insight into your and your child’s view of the world;
– Learn how identifying your and your child’s archetypal monkey can help explain why you and your children do what you do.
PM – Dog v’s Cat: are you archetypically influenced more by the energy of Dogs or of Cats? You may be surprised by what you learn about yourself
– Learn how your preferences and predilections – such as where you like to meet friends or if you’re someone who engages in team sports, can archetypically identify you as a ‘dog person’ or a ‘cat person’;
– Enjoy a few laughs as Scott shares the sometimes-entertaining differences between what he sees as Dog People and what he categorizes as Cat People;
– Learn that you may be one when you thought you were the other.
DAY THREE (Aug 30):
TOPIC: Explore the Subtle Realms of Animal Dreaming
AM – Shadow Totems: learn how the animals we fear are charged with the power to offer the greatest insights
– Understand that, when we experience fear (in any of its many forms) when faced with an animal we aren’t fond of, is to know for sure that we’ve identified one of our ‘shadow totems’;
– Learn that what ‘shadow totems’ are, and where – in the recesses of our consciousness – they dwell and why;
– Learn how our ‘shadow totems’ are charged with the light to offer enlightenment and great awareness;
– Identify your shadow totems, so that Scott may explain where your fear springs from, and what you can do to overcome this fear so that your shadows may be transmuted into light.
PM – Animal Spirit Guides: learn how to profile people you meet based on the animals that are physically present at the time of your meeting;
– Learn how to profile people by looking to the animal symbology (both the obvious and not so obvious) that is always present when entering someone’s home or office for the first time;
– Learn practical ways to not only see the energy found in another’s auric field, but also the totemic energies that influence their lives;
– Learn how to read this energy and to translate it as a message.
To learn more or to book your space, click HERE
We can’t wait.
Remember that bookings for all of Scott’s events are essential.
And if you happen to be in New York (or more specifically, Lily Dale) at that time, or if you have friends or family nearby, please feel free to share this link on your social media pages using the following hashtags: #animaldreaming #animaldreamingpublishing and #scottalexanderking
We’d love to have you all join us.