No matter what age or stage you are in your Women’s Journey, there is much that you can do to help yourself to better health and well-being utilizing natural and complementary health solutions. Radiant Women is a gold mine for you as you learn:
- How to chart your temperature, signs and symptoms and dietary habits at any age
- Dietary and lifestyle tips to improve your hormone balance, energy and wellbeing
- How real women have benefitted from the natural approach from their stories and case studies
- What signs and symptoms to look for regarding menstruation, menopausal, energy, bone and skin
- integrity and much more
- What action steps you can take to add value to your healing journey
- Contributions from other practitioners with some ‘outside the square’ healing modalities which can
- be harnessed to enhance your lifestyle and wellbeing.
“MANY women throw up their hands in despair and then let them fall in resignation regarding their menstrual cycle problems, PMS, painful periods, heavy bleeding etc., as well as their debilitating menopausal symptoms. This easy to use, jam-packed book with great information and a fun format is a book that offers women great tools they can easily access and implement toward a happier relationship with their cycle and feminine processes.” – Jane Bennett, Menstrual Educator and Women’s Health Author.